- Board & Staff
- Code of Conduct
- Coaching Staff
- College Recruitment Info.
- Fees, Uniforms & Apparel
- Forms for Registration
- Overview & Philosophy
- Team Managers
- Technical Training
- Training Opportunities
- Team Pages
- Practice Schedule - Spring
- Game Schedule by Field - 2014
- Field Map
Girls Premier & MRL U16-U19
Our Girls DOC, Kristin Englehart, is committed to the long-term development of our young ladies.
The Chicago Fire Soccer Club is leading the way in the development of girls programs for their youth club affiliates.
For the 2012-2013 soccer year, the following things are being offered to our U16-U19 girls:
- Opportunity to go to the Chicago Fire Elite Female Player ID Camp in the Summer.
- Consistent summer trainings (FREE) run by local college coaches (Hope, Davenport, GVSU, Cornerstone, Calvin, Etc.).
- Individual meetings with our Girls DOC to plan for playing soccer in college.